Found the end of the second story (scfi with an android), cleaned it up, and it’s ready to read to Aleia.
Cleaned up story 1 (Woody and June vs the Fungus-Head Zombies) and read it to Aleia–she’s liking these and zombies aren’t her thing, so that’s a good sign. The fixing of the plot gave me details of the next installment of this one, which I started (tentative title, Woody and June vs. the Grand Canyon)
I am very happy with these two stories, and am writing faster than I planned, but they are a lot longer than planned. Whoops. Will have to try for a short one soon, but I can’t resist Woody and June right now, so story 3 will probably be longer than my target too. But, hey, I’m having fun!
Stats for Today
Strategies Employed: Reading stories aloud is so helpful. I find sooooo much that I don’t see when reading them.
Lessons Learned: A story wants what it wants and it will be its length, not mine.
Words Written: 4.500
Stories Sent to Dean: 0
|1||Woody and June vs the Fungus-Head Zombies||5100||No|
|2||Unnamed scifi android story||5800||No|
|3||Woody and June vs. the Grand Canyon||1200||No|