Wow, there is a lot to say about this one, but I’ll keep it brief up here an expand down below.:
- The new ghost book is here!
- The ebook is on sale for $2.99 until 9/1/2017 for all you early buyers. $4.99 after that. Available from Amazon.com. Barnes and Noble, and Kobo.
- Signed print books on sale in the bookstore for $12.99 (down from $15.99). Print copies also available from Amazon.com and Barnes and Noble.
- You can read the first chapter right now!
- This book works quite well stand-alone if you haven’t read the other two. If you have read the other two, Banquo has a nice cameo.
- The whole series had new covers.
Now, some details:
This is the 3rd “A Ghost’s Memoir” book, long sidelined by personal challenges. Unlike book 1 and 2, this is Jesus’s story and follows him from when he leaves Tucson in To Be a Fool (book 2) and goes down to Mexico City and back.
It goes deep into his back story as a child on the streets of Mexico City, follows him as he tries to help the nun that raised him who is on her death bed, and tells the story of how he met the ghost Lela.
This books is a crisis of faith and a love story, at the same time. It was definitely a stretch, but I think it turned out quite well. Jesus’s story is fascinating and moving.
Here is the official back cover blurb:
A QUESTION OF FAITH, A MATTER OF LOVE…
Jesus Dominga is a Catholic ghost. His faith told him that he would go to heaven or hell upon his death. But instead he finds himself an earthbound spirit.
Now Jesus has left his ghostly friends in Tucson to return to his home in Mexico City where he will confront his past and his faith, and help the dying nun that saved his life. There he finds a challenge greater than he imagined and a love he didn’t believe possible.
Using technology developed at the University of Arizona, Jesus communicates from beyond the veil to tell his mind-bending story of life beyond death in his own words.
And the Sale
The print book (signed) is $12.99 in my bookstore right now. They’ll be on sale until 10/1/2017 if you still like paper and/or autographed copies.
There’s a few reasons for this, but mostly because now that there are three in the series, they really need to look it. I was also going for a more contemporary look because I have found that a broad spectrum of people enjoy these books. While I love ghost covers of the first two, it was time for a new look. Let me know what you think.