My new book is out and it’s not for sale!
It’s called Bits, Bites, and Rarities: The Worlds of Robert J. McCarter and is a sampling of my many worlds and series. Maybe “sample” is the wrong word. Most of these are full stories with only two novel samples in the book.
But you’re probably wondering about the “not for sale” part. Well, it’s not. It’s a free ebook, but only for my newsletter subscribers.
So if you are one of those, watch your inbox, the link was sent to you recently. If you are not, you can sign up right now!
This book is my way of saying thank you for your interest in my writing and it’s packed with stories (750+ pages worth) as well as new backstories written for each entry in the book. It’s divided into three sections and here’s the full table of contents:
Bits (these are the samples)
- Shuffled Off: A Ghost’s Memoir novel sample
- Out of a Christmas Sky: A Carterville Mystery novel sample
Bites (full-length stories)
- The Disappearing Neighborhood
- The Case of the Purple Unicorn: A Conner Bright Mystery
- Woody and June versus the Wannabe Warlord
- The Rescue of Jules Verne
- Detecting Haley: A Walter Anchor Ghost Detective Story
- Meteor Attack! Neutrinoman & Lightningirl: A Love Story, Episode 1
- Daisy’s Heart
- My Love’s Past: An Angelica and Ash Time Travel Adventure (this is part 1 of Where the Past Belongs)
- The Stars in Hoshi’s Eyes
Rarities (stories only available in this ebook)
- Death by a Kiss
- The Mystery at Molas Pass. (This story takes place in the world of Neutrinoman and Lightningirl)
- Park’s Law of the Apocalypse. (This story takes place in the world of Woody and June versus the Apocalypse)
- Forgiveness in Time
Some of these stories are for sale and you can go buy them if you like (just click on the story names above) or you can sign up for my newsletter and get them all for free.
And I get it. There is too much email in the world. But I will only email about once a month and I’ll do my best to keep it entertaining and keep you updated on my releases. You can opt out at any time, so go grab the book and see what you think.