Woody and June are back!
If you are unfamiliar with Woody and June, go check out the series page. If you are, then you know that each novel-length volume is made up of a series of episodes that combine into a larger story arc.
Here’s the release schedule for Volume 2:
- Episode 8: Woody and June versus the Chase. Out today!
- Episode 9: Woody and June versus Two Guns. Wednesday. October 5, 2022
- Episode 10: Woody and June versus Winslow. Wednesday, November 2, 2022
- Episode 11: Woody and June versus the Infection. Wednesday, December 7, 2022
- Episode 12: Woody and June versus the Siege. Wednesday, January 4, 2023
- Volume 2 (Episodes 8 – 12). Wednesday, February 1, 2023
And here’s the blurb for Woody and June versus the Chase:
Some Exes Just Can’t Take a Hint
Woody Beckman and June Medina defied the odds and found each other in post-zombie-apocalypse Arizona. No longer go-it-alone survivors, they now face the future together with something to lose. Each other.
After escaping the Grand Canyon and Phantom Company, June’s ex now wants revenge and it will take every trick they can come up with, every ounce of courage, and Dallas’s help just to survive.
Can they beat the odds and let their love flourish in a world of zombies and psychotic, petty, wannabe warlords?
A story of adventure and love and taking things (even the apocalypse) in stride.
It’s taken a while to get here, and I am excited for more Woody and June to get out into the world! The ebook for Woody and June versus the Chase is available now and the paperback edition will be available in a few days.