The first two episodes are available for FREE right now to fan club members!
A Serialized Adventure!
Woody and June versus the Apocalypse is a serialized adventure with seven episodes so far in post-zombie-apocalypse Arizona. Each episode is a self-contained story in a larger adventure. Each episode can be read in an hour or so.
- 1Woody and June versus the Wannabe Warlord (available from Amazon.com, Barnes & Noble, Kobo, and others)
- 2Woody and June versus the Fungus-Head Zombies (available from Amazon.com, Barnes & Noble, Kobo, and others)
- 3Woody and June versus the Grand Canyon (available from Amazon.com, Barnes & Noble, Kobo, and others)
- 4Woody and June versus the Ex (available from Amazon.com, Barnes & Noble, Kobo, and others)
- 5Woody and June versus the Third Wheel (available from Amazon.com, Barnes & Noble, Kobo, and others)
- 6Woody and June versus Phantom Company (available from Amazon.com, Barnes & Noble, Kobo, and other)
- 7Woody and June versus the Daring Rescue (available from Amazon.com, Barnes & Noble, Kobo, and others)
- 8Volume 1: Episodes 1-7. All seven episodes for a great price (available from Amazon.com, Barnes & Noble, Kobo, and others)
love and the apocalypse
When Woody Beckman meets June Medina, neither expects the adventures that will follow. Dedicated go-it-alone survivors, they’ve learned not to trust anyone in post-zombie-apocalypse Arizona.
But when regular-guy Woody must save tough-as-nails June, they realize that to survive they must learn to trust each other.
As the pair deals with everything from zombies to psychotic, petty, wannabe warlords to the harsh Arizona deserts, they start to realize that they might just prefer facing this crazy world together
A story of adventure and love and taking things (even the apocalypse) in stride.
The Apocalypse Has Never Been This much Fun!
A little bit “The Walking Dead” mixed with the adventurous spirit of “Romancing the Stone” set in the rugged landscape of the Arizona desert. It’s romance, action, adventure, and humor... and more fun than an apocalypse has a right being.
Woody and June isn't just for fans of the zombie genre. Some early readers who wouldn't be caught dead (or undead) watching The Walking Dead love Woody and June. It's populated with realistic characters in stunning locations but it's different, lighter, and a lot more fun! (And zombie fans are loving it too.)
Join the Woody and June Fan club
Woody and June are coming soon, but aren't here quite yet. Join the Woody and June Fan Club and you will:
Robert J. McCarter is the author of more than ten novels and over a hundred short stories. He is a regular contributor to Pulphouse Fiction Magazine and his short fiction has also appeared in The Saturday Evening Post, Andromeda Spaceways Inflight Magazine, Everyday Fiction, and numerous anthologies.
Robert writes in a variety of genres from contemporary fantasy to science fiction and just about everything in between. His diverse background–including a career in software engineering, growing up on a ranch riding horses, and acting–colors the stories he tells.
He lives in the mountains of Arizona with his amazing wife and his ridiculously adorable dogs